TS DEET Digital Employment exchange Telangana is offering jobs now on its platforms. TS DEET registered users can log in to the Digital Employment exchange portal to apply for a job. Those who have not registered yet need to Register on TS DEET Portal or Mobile App.
The State Government of Telangana has initiated another innovative program for the unemployed in the state. It has launched TS DEET Portal, a Digital Employment Exchange for the people seeking jobs. Through this initiation, the unemployed can avail themselves of the job opportunities sitting at their homes.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of TS DEET and apply for the Jobs through the Telangana Digital Employment Exchange recruitment program. This article explains the online procedure to apply for the job on the Digital Employment Exchange Telangana, User Registration Login, App Download.
TS DEET | Telangana Digital Employment Exchange
|Organization||Telangana Digital Employment Exchange|
|Short Name||TS DEET|
|Main Role||Offer Jobs & Recruitment Options to unemployed|
|Availability||Web Portal & Mobile App|
|Job Offering Criteria||Match Based|
New User Registration on TS DEET Portal
The Telangana Digital Employment exchange has recently partnered with Workruit. The Telangana Government’s Digital Employment Exchange of Telangana (DEET) allows you to apply for jobs instantly, receive job alerts, government job alerts, walk-in interview alerts, recruitment drives, and more career advice on a daily basis. Workruit & DEET currently have over 4 lakh active job listings. Workruit operates and powers DEET.
Let us see the new user registration process as shown in the below steps.
- Visit the Official Portal of DEET.
- On the Home Page, Click on the SignUp button from the Menu Bar.
- It then takes the online applicant to the below registration form.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Password, Location, City Name, District Name, and Pin Code.
- Click on Yes if you are a resident of Telangana State.
- Verify and Click on the Register Button to successfully register your account.
- Go back to the Home Page, and log in with your Phone and Password.
- It then takes you to the user dashboard.
- On the Registration Form, You can observe a few details have already been filled in during the registration process.
- Scroll down the page and Enter/Select other details like Education Qualification, College Studying, College Name, College Type, Languages, Job Function, Skills, and Years of Experience.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- It then redirects the user to the secondary information page.
- Enter/Select the Education Details, Experience Details, Target Salary.
- Upload Resume, ID Card, and any of the three certificates.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- It then successfully registers your account.
Procedure to Login into TS DEET Portal
- After the successful registration, the candidates should go back to the Home Page.
- Enter the Phone Number and Password.
- Click on the Sign-in Button.
Apply for Jobs on Digital Employment Exchange Telangana Mobile App
Let us see the online process to apply for the jobs using the TS DEET Mobile Application.
- In this instance, there is no option available to apply for the jobs on the official portal.
- You can only register and update your details on the portal.
- However, you can download the DEET Mobile App and apply for the jobs.
- Open the Downloaded TS DEET App on your Mobile.
- Log in with your credentials on the mobile app.
- It takes you to the dashboard above.
- Select the Jobs option from the left pane of the mobile.
- It then displays the list of jobs currently vacant in the chosen location and skills.
- Click on the desired job and click on the green tick mark to apply for the particular job.
- The applicants can select as many jobs as they want from the list.
- After finding your profile suitable for the job, the recruiter will call you and continue the interview process.
How to Download TS DEET Mobile App
Find out the procedure to download the TS DEET Mobile App as shown in the following steps below.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for the TS DEET in the search box.
- It then displays the relevant search results.
- Select the respective app and click on the install button under it.
- It then successfully installs and downloads the mobile app on your mobile.
- You can open the installed app and enjoy its services.
Digital Employment Exchange Telangana FAQs
- What kinds of jobs that an applicant can apply for on the TS DEET Portal in the state?
The unemployed can apply for skilled, semi-skilled, and other jobs on the TS DEET Portal in the state.
- I have created my candidate profile on the TS DEET Portal. Can I update my details if any change in my job role or qualifications?
Yes, the applicants can update their profile as many times as they wish to explore more jobs.
- Are the Digital Employment Exchange Telangana Services free of cost?
Yes, the unemployed and job seekers are not required to pay any application or registration fee for the TS DEET Services.
- Can the job seekers register and apply for the jobs on the TS DEET Mobile App?
The job seekers can register and apply for the jobs using the TS DEET Mobile App available on the Google Play Store.