Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana or Free Coaching Scheme in Rajasthan announced. This scheme aims to provide opportunities to meritorious students of the state. The scheme’s main objective is to assist the poor students who wish to prepare for the competitive exams in the state. The students belong to SC, ST, Minority, and Other Backward Class students are eligible for this free coaching scheme Rajasthan. However, the scheme applies only for one year to eligible applicants.
The Rajasthan state government has launched yet another scheme called Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana to benefit the deprived students in the state. These students will get free coaching for competitive exams. With high quality teaching staff and material, the chances of such students to clear such exam increase significantly.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply online for the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana
Anuprati free coaching scheme is a good opportunity for hard worker students who are capable of clearing top govt. exams but couldn’t do that earlier because of lack of guidance.
|Scheme Name||Anuprati Yojana or Free Coaching Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious SC,ST,OBC & Minority Students|
|Coaching for||Competitive Exams (IAS, RAS etc.)|
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Anuprati Scheme. Before that, let’s understand who is eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Anuprati Free Coaching Scheme
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Free Coaching Scheme Rajasthan.
- The applicant students should be permanent residents of Rajasthan State.
- The students should pass the class 10th and 12th with meritorious marks.
- The candidates should belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Back Ward Classes, Minorities, and Economically Weaker Sections.
- The family income of the candidates should be less than Rupees 8 Lakh.
- The students whose parents are working in state government for a salary up to pay matrix Level 11.
- THe scheme is applicable for the only year for the eligible candidates to prepare for competitive exams.
Documents Required for the CM Anuprati Yojana 2021
Find out the list of documents required to apply for the free coaching scheme of the Rajasthan State.
- Attested copy of the original residence certificate.
- Attested copy of the caste certificate.
- Income declaration certificate
- BPL issued by the competent authority.
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the various stages of the competitive examination.
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination and taking admission in the educational institution.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Free Coaching Scheme | Online Form 2021
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme can apply online for the free coaching scheme. Let us look at the online application procedure, as shown below.
✔ Click Here to get directly redirected to the web page of Anuprati Yojana.
✔ Read all the instructions of the scheme carefully and click on the application form links available at the bottom of the page.
✔ The applicants can find the application forms for IAS, RAS Format of Application Form and Application Formats for IITs, IIMs etc.
✔ The candidates can choose any of the application forms and download the form to start filling it manually.
✔ The applicants should enter personal details, address details, parent’s details, education details, and bank account details.
✔ After filling the form, the candidates should attach the necessary documents and submit them to the concerned officials.
Note: In this instance, the application forms for the Anuprati Scheme are not available to download. We will keep you updated once the application forms are available to access.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana FAQs
- What is the scope of the applicability of the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana of Rajasthan State?
The Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana applies to the native residents of the Rajasthan State.
- What is the annual income criterion that an applicant's family should fulfill to get eligible for the Rajasthan Free Coaching Scheme?
The applicant's family's annual income should be less than 8 lakh per annum to get eligible for the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Scheme 2021.
- What are the various competitive exams that an applicant should apply for the incentive under this scheme?
The students can apply for various competitive exams like Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IITs, IIMs, CPMTs, NITs.
- What is the eligibility criteria for getting admissions into medical and engineering colleges under the Rajasthan Free Coaching Scheme?
The candidates should secure at least 60% marks in 10+2 to get admissions into medical and engineering colleges under the free coaching scheme.